- Targeted audience
- Angewandte Informatik Master with 3+1 hours per week and 6 credit points
- Komedia Master with 3+1 hours per week and 6 credit points
- ISE Master with 3+1 hours per week and 6 credit points
As usual, you have to
register at the Prüfungsamt for the exams, and then we will
schedule your exam. The personal appointments for the oral
exams will be announced at our Web site after the end of the
withdrawal period on September 13.
If (and only if!!!) you are not available on single days of the examination period, please send an email to our secretary Fr. Ufermann. Please observe the following guidelines:
- Do not mail us earlier than 4 weeks before the exam date, and no
later than September 5.
Most likely, exams will only take place from Tuesday-Thursday, so requests for Monday or Friday cannot be considered.
You should be available full-day on at least one of these three days - in case you are available for a half day only, we will try our best.
In case you registered for 2 exams, both will be held together.
In case you are not at all available in the above period, we will try to find a separate exam date for you. Only in this case, send an email directly to Prof. Fuhr, but not before January 15.
Themen von Vorlesung und Übung
- Erweiterte Modelle: Aussagenlogik, Prädikatenlogik, Ontologien, Verteiltes und Peer-to-Peer-Retrieval
- Search User Interfaces: Query Specification, Presentation of Search Results, Query Reformulation, Supporting the Search Process, Designing the Search Process
- IR-Aufgaben: Diversity Search, Opinion Retrieval, Contextual Search, Social Media IR, Cross-Language IR, Classification, Clustering
- Implementierung von IR-Systemen: Zugriffspfade, Algorithmen